Fall Weather Wears

Faith Archuleta

Kelsey Archuleta shows off her fall fashion.

Nikki Clark, Ranger Review Reporter

With the leaves changing colors and fall setting in, not only is the weather turning from blazing hot to a chilly fog, but the fashion is taking a turn as well. Currently, the fashion trends are the military jacket, kimonos, “party pony’s” and t-shirt dresses. With the change of seasons, leggings, sweaters, and scarves will be seen a lot more. Along with the classic flannel and the forever popular “Ugg Boots”.  

For the guys, their style rarely changes with the weather except for the fact that their pants get longer and they add one more piece of clothing to their outfit; a sweater or a sweatshirt.

“I guess there’s two distinct guys fashions. There is the typical Nike Elite’s sneakers and your basketball shorts. Then there is the other style where you wear jeans or khaki’s daily, “ Ryan Hunt, 12 said. “I usually wear accessories like a bracelet or ring sometimes. And hair; almost all guys focus on hair now, that’s pretty important.”.

With fall setting it, students are planning to change the way they dress and plan their outfits as well.

“In summer, I wear lots of shorts and tank tops, and in the winter I like jackets, puffy jackets, long sleeves, leggings, sweaters and boots,” Hannah Ingram, 12, said.
As fall weather arrives in the mountains students at Lewis-Palmer High School begin to change their outfits to be fashionable and warm.