The Cheers heard around the school

Elysia Glowacz

Students stand as a part of the Rowdy Rangers, supporting their football team.

Elysia Glowacz, Ranger Review Reporter

The Lewis-Palmer High School spirit club, the Rowdy Rangers, have an impact on our athletes playing their sports and the spectators watching them. This cheering section is made up of students who go to games to cheer on their friends, and the sports.

Konnor Kingsmore, 9, at Lewis-Palmer said, “The rowdy Rangers always bring the energy, helping our teams win and getting people involved.”

The Rangers are a group of students who come to games and support the players by cheering them on and getting the crowd involved.

Rowdy Rangers have done everything from a Christmas crowd to being super preppy and all out orange and black. Supporting sports such as football, basketball, baseball and volleyball teams.

Rowdy Rangers boost the energy of the crowd by doing cheers like “jump shake your booty” and the “rollercoaster.”

”The Rangers cheering section creates energy and shows the people that we are proud to be Lewis-Palmer, especially when we get to be apart of their win,” Andrew Bentley,11, said.

“Cheering on the teams is not only exciting for the players but also the Rangers as well. The Rowdy Rangers always come up with ideas to change it up depending on the sport they are cheering for,” Bentley said.

The Rangers get to stand and cheer on not only our players, but our school as well. Being apart of the Rowdy Rangers is exciting, because they actually cheer and support their teams,” Kingsmore said. “The Rowdy Rangers always have energy and the best part is the fact it makes watching the sports a fun experience. It gives the players needed support even if they mess up. The rowdy Rangers change outcomes of games.”