Smith aspires to be musician

Mathieu Diano, Ranger Review Reporter

Wade Smith is a junior at Lewis Palmer High School who enjoys making music outside of school. Music has made him a better person and has helped him realize how impactful his actions can be.

“The most difficult part of making music would definitely have to be getting that inspiration, cause if you don’t have inspiration or have any will to make music, one it’s going to turn out bad, you’re not going to have that flow with it, and you’re not going to have a good time with it. It’s helped me just by listening to lyrics, researching artists, how they came up in the business and how they came from nothing. Just really listening to the lyrics and you can hear their pain or hear their joy or really vibe with that music. Through making music, I have realized that I am a big part of people’s lives and how I can change people’s lives just by talking to them. Before, I was always so anti-social and now I’ve changed peoples’ lives. I would like to be known as someone you can always talk to. Someone that will help you lead you to a good side of life and try and help you out on the bad side. Because if you look at it, life has so many good opportunities and there might be some road bumps in the way, but you can always find a way to make it out.”