The Great Wolf Lodge

Bailey McAmis, Reporter

Bailey McAmis

Ranger Review Reporter

On December 26, 2016, the Great Wolf Lodge, an indoor water park, and hotel are going to be opened after months under construction. It’s located in Colorado Springs and has multiple attractions such as rock walls, a water park, a mini bowling alley, an arcade, a mini-golf course, and a lot more.

The building has belonged to different companies beforehand, none having enough funding to complete it. This huge lodge has been projected by multiple students to be very successful, and some even showed interest in staying there once it opens. Anders Arneson (9) says, “Yeah, I’d go. It seems like something fun,”

The Great Wolf Lodge seems to have great promotion because many people know what and where it is.  With its advertisement geared more toward younger people, this will most likely be a very family friendly location.

While visiting the hotel, there are a lot of things offered to guests. Their attractions will most likely predict how well the hotel will function. “I feel like there will be a lot of people there once it first opens,” says Danni Norman (9).

The idea is different and unique, easily drawing attention. Its various attractions set it apart from nearby hotels. This difference helps stop the nervousness that being built so close to another hotel will put them out of business.

This hotel could be a very great idea overall. Once it opens many people will likely choose it as a vacation spot. The following years’ success could be projected by how well the hotel does a few months after opening.