How to get over the post spring break slump

Spring Break, where the students of Lewis-Palmer’s minds remain.

Abby Weingart, Ranger Review Reporter

Coming back to school after a week of rejuvenation has been a struggle for the students and staff of Lewis-Palmer High School.

Procrastination is currently at an all-time high and students are struggling to get through their first week back from break.  Students are returning from break with many projects that have due dates quickly approaching and are turning in poor quality projects because of their lack of motivation.

The biggest struggle for Lewis-Palmer is adjusting to the early wake up that many are not used to having.   Since this is difficult to get back to, many students are leaving themselves less time to get ready in the morning, so they can sleep in longer.  Because of this, the students of Lewis-Palmer are frequently being seen wearing sweats to school.

Some ways the students and staff can get over this post spring break slump can include going to bed earlier and setting out their outfits before they to bed.  If the students and staff started going to bed earlier, it would in return be easier to get up early for school.  Also, if outfits for the next day were laid out prior to going to bed, the students and staff of Lewis-Palmer would need less time to get ready and could avoid having to wear sweats to school.