Bittersweet goodbye

Bittersweet goodbye

Lauren Manney, Ranger Review Reporter

Seniors throughout LPHS have been anticipating the arrival of graduation since the beginning of the year and now with ten days left of school many are preparing for their futures.
“I’m so excited to graduate. It feels surreal in a way because it feels like I was just starting my freshman year. It is kind of sad also though, just because I’ve spent so much time here and made so many good friends who aren’t going to the same college as me next year,” senior Madison Rorex said.
Many are disappointed with their last high school sport seasons coming to an end.
“I was very sad when tennis season came to an end. I’ve been on the team for all four years and made so many great memories and friends. I am happy to be moving on from high school but I will definitely miss playing for the school,” senior Jordan Arnold said.
It seems that the majority of students will miss their friends, sports and favorite teachers, but not the strict rules of high school.
“I’m looking forward to not having such a long day of classes and more freedom to do what I want. College isn’t as strict as high school when it comes to more things and will be a completely different experience,” senior Michaela Okland said.
No matter the reason, the seniors of Lewis-Palmer are ready to graduate but will miss the amazing memories and experiences they have made in high school.