Students Begin to Plan their Summer Activities

Early Summer weather in Monument  .

Early Summer weather in Monument .

Andrew Manney, Ranger Review Reporter

As Summer 2015 is just around the corner students are on the edge of their seats just thinking about It. However, there is more State mandatory testing heading Lewis-Palmer students way and another six weeks of classes but even so students are still looking forward to all their summer activities.
“ Summer is going to be fun this year, i’m planning to get a nice tan.” Patrick haggard 9 said.
Summer this year is eighty days which leaves plenty of time for fun filled activities.
“Im also looking forward to getting some time off from sports and being able to sleep in”. Patrick Haggard said.
Summer time is a great time for Lewis- Palmer Athletics to get ready and be prepared for next season.
“ Im going to be very busy this summer training with the football team”. Zakk Scarbrough 9, said.
The Lewis-Palmer football team is practicing almost every day this summer in order to get ready for their fall season.
Sports is not the only thing students at Lewis-Palmer have to look forward to this summer, many students are embarking on vacations with their family.
“ Im going to Mexico with my family, my brother is going to college next year so we are going on one more vacation.” Zack Lundgren 9, said.
Students goal for summer every year is to make it the best and its no doubt that Summer 2015 will be one to remember.